Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Competition opens 07:00 GMT Tuesday 28 May and closes at 23:59 GMT on Thursday 30 May 2019.
2. Competition is open to UK residents only.
3. Winner to be announced at @FranklyMyDearUK and on www.franklymydearuk.co.uk
4. To enter participants are required to retweet competition tweet and follow @FranklyMyDearUK
5. The Prize: Two tickets to CHESHIRE FEST on Saturday 1 June 2019 from 12 noon at Manchester Rugby Club.
6. No purchase is necessary but a valid Twitter account is required.
7. You must be over 16 years old to enter the competition.
8. Competition run by Frankly My Dear UK in partnership with Bill Elms Associates.
9. The prize draw decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be selected in a random draw conducted using a random generator from all valid and correct entries received during the promotional period within 24 hours of the closing date
10. Tickets are subject to availability and are non-transferable and non-refundable. Any additional expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner.
11. Winner cannot be an employee or volunteer of Frankly My Dear UK or Bill Elms Associates, their families or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
12. Winner Notification: The winner will be notified of results within 24 hours of the competition closing date by public/private tweet explaining how they can claim their prize. Winner is required to provide @FranklyMyDearUK with their full name and a valid email address for Frankly My Dear UK to contact them directly to get delivery details. Should a winner not acknowledge receipt of their win within 48 hours of receiving notice from @FranklyMyDearUK that they have won, Frankly My Dear UK reserve the right to redraw or not fulfill the prize.
13. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be substituted with a cash alternative.
14. Losing entries will not receive any notification. By taking part in the competition you agree to @FranklyMyDearUK posting a public tweet stating the competition winner’s name & Twitter handle.
15. By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
16. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal value.
17. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
18. The promoter’s decision is binding in all matters.
19. The promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date and time.
20. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry
21. Twitter Inc. is not a sponsor of this contest and bear no responsibility or liability for the administration, operation, judging, or conduct of the contest, or for the fulfillment of prizes associated with this promotion.
22. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to vote), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
23. DATA PROTECTION: All the personal information that is taken during this competition will only be used in connection with the administration of this competition and will not be passed on to an outside company without permission.
24. Your use of Twitter is subject to the terms and conditions of service of Twitter, located here: https://twitter.com/tos. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any tweets in breach of these terms with immediate effect, at its sole discretion
25. User found entering on multiple accounts will be disqualified
26. Your details will be shared with Bill Elms Associates so that they are able to contact you about your prize.
Donna is the Founder and Editor of Frankly, My Dear UK. By day, she works as a digital marketing specialist, by night she reviews film, theatre and music for a wide range of publications including WhatsonStage and The Reviews Hub. Loves Formula 1, prosecco and life.